Friday, March 29, 2019

The State of the Hat

One of the most justifiably ridiculed type of blog posts is the "hey guys I haven't posted in a long time" non-substantive blog posts, but nonetheless, here I am with a hey-guys-I-haven't-posted-in-a-long-time blog posts. (Like that? That's lampshade hanging.)

I'm pretty busy. My creative outlets are my new gig as a contributing writer at The Atlantic and the weekly All the President's Lawyers radio show and podcast on KCRW. And, though it seems I have abandoned the Make No Law podcast, I haven't — those podcasts are just incredibly time consuming to produce.

If I judge there is interest, I may start posting links to the Atlantic pieces and ATPL podcasts here for debate, in part so I can hear more regularly how much the site sucks now that I am Deranged By Trump/In The Tank For Trump. And I may develop some projects to write about here more regularly. So: though the site slumbers, it is not dead.

Copyright 2017 by the named Popehat author.

No comments:

Post a Comment